Some of my favourite photos

Saturday 15 March 2014

Monthly photos

Last month I took 4 photos on my patch and will continue to take the same scenes for a year to see how much they change.

In the first pictures you can see the crops have begun to grow but you can't see that the leaves on the tree have started.

Farmland looking into wood FEB 2014

Farmland looking into wood MARCH 2014













In the second pictures some plants in the pond are now showing and grass and bluebells leaves are just visable.

Pond in the wood FEB 2014









Pond in the wood MARCH 2014
















In the third pictures you can definitely see more vegetation on the side of the stream

Small stream FEB 2014








Small Stream MARCH 2014













View over the River Thames and beyond FEB 2014




In the fourth pictures, on the right hand side you can see the flooding has gone down.







View over the River Thames and beyond MARCH 2014














At 6pm tonight I coud see the sun setting out of my front window.


                                 At the same time I could see the moon rising out of my back window



1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Alex. I think you will enjoy this project. I did a similar thing with the trees that I can see from my bedroom window. I took a picture roughly once a week for a year to record the changes.

    http://wilbersworld.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/the%20tree%20project

    ReplyDelete