Some of my favourite photos

Saturday 26 April 2014

Spring flower challenge

Dandelion
Thursday after school my mum set me and my sister a flower challenge.
It was to see how many wild flowers we could photograph in half an hour.
I set the time and date stamp on my camera. (I didn't notice the date said May!)

We walked out of the front door at 4.08 and stopped at 4.50pm when we got distracted by hares in the field.
I'm not very good at wild flowers so it's taken me this long to find all the names, hopefully I've got them right.
(Thank you to Barbara for helping me)

Daisy


White Comfrey

Wood forget-me-not
White dead nettle


Lesser Celandine

Red Dead Nettle
Speedwell

Scented mayweed

Shepherds purse
Cow parsley


Common mouse ear

Garlic mustard
Ground Ivy


Bluebell

Red Campion
Primrose


Wood anemone

Stitchwort
 

Common Vetch












These are some photos that my sister took




Lesser Celandine



 

Ground Ivy

Groundsel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment