Some of my favourite photos

Monday 12 January 2015

Badger chasing Muntjac deer

I am very pleased with the footage on my trail camera from last night.
It shows a Muntjac being chased away by a badger.

Over the last few days I have been putting the trail camera in different spots. 
Last night I put it out facing down one of the badger paths going away from the sett.
Doing that showed that the badgers don't stop to feed on the paths. 
Rather than having hundreds of films of badgers eating I wanted to start getting some footage of their other behaviours.
The path heads down towards a stream. I looked it up and badgers mostly don't need to drink, so perhaps they feed down by the stream where the ground is wetter ???????


Muntjac before getting chased away, it seems quite interested in the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment